Thursday, January 31, 2013

Secret Admirer.

So the "Week Ten Part Two" blog post isn't ready yet...but I know that if I don't upload something soon that Mama Stoney is going to lose it. So here is a funny little story that just happened yesterday!

January 30. Wednesday.
I checked on the laundry before the Shout tech rehearsal that afternoon & then locked the dressing room back up. Later on when I arrived an hour before the first show, everything was unlocked and Hannah (the new singer dancer) was there doing her make up. I sat down at my desk and noticed a strange envelope with my name on it. Taped to the envelope was a package wrapped in a plastic shopping bag.

Hannah had no idea what it was & neither did I. I opened the letter first and read the poorly written note aloud, which was greeted by Hannah's howling laughter. I proceeded to open the strangely wrapped package to find a fish paperweight. Literally a small dead fish in a block of plastic. Hilarious. And pretty gross. For obvious reasons, Rosie & I agreed that this guy should be named "Fish Man".

Who was this mysterious gift bearing secret admirer? Was the fish a hint that he worked in the sushi restaurant? Since he apparently likes the top of my head, does that mean that he is taller than I am? Is this actually a foreign secret admirer or just James playing a prank? We may never know.

But I will certainly keep you all informed if any new developments occur.



No comments:

Post a Comment