Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hello again

Hello hello again! After blogging faithfully for a solid seven months, I failed. So I am going to try again! I can't believe it has almost been a year since I last posted and it's really unbelievable how much has happened! I think that I lost the motivation to write last summer and also lost sight of why I began blogging in the first place. I started this blog to document my hilarious, random, exciting post-grad adventures for myself and the people who love me. 

Currently I am cruising on the Pride of America in Hawaii! It's as wonderful as you're imagining. I have a cast of 14 crazy actors and am in charge of 800 costume pieces on board.

Around the new year I counted and realized that in 2013 I had been to eleven different countries and sailed on three different ships. Not too shabby for a twenty-three year old! I have tons of adventures to write about, but right now I'm just going to bullet point the highlights. (And continue to brainstorm ideas on how to make a profit off this gypsy lifestyle.) 

•June-September 2013:Italy, Greece, Croatia, Turkey, England

•October 2013:England, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana

•November 2013:Miami, Bahamas, St. Maarten, St. Thomas

•December 2013:Home Sweet Clearwater!

•January-February 2014:Miami, Bahamas, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Jamaica, Cozumel, Costa Maya

•March 2014: 
Florida & Chicago



  



No comments:

Post a Comment