Thursday, April 11, 2013

Random Thoughts.

1. Sorry I haven't updated anything in awhile. I've got the posts about weeks 19 & 20 ready to go! But week 18 is a doozy..

2. Next week is going to be crazy. It is my cast's last week and the new cast also comes on. So right now everyone is packing and cleaning in preparation to leave the ship. I feel a little bit like its the end of summer camp. There is a bittersweet and undeniable electricity in the air. I can't believe our time here is almost over.

3. Today I went up in the catwalk with Sophie, Montana, & Jess to watch them during their bungee rehearsal. During Elements Montana & Jess dive out of the catwalk and do an adorable bungee aerial routine. I helped Jess roll out onto the trapeze! Afterwards we watched Rachard and Hannah practice on the silks. Montana took pictures for them. As I was sitting there watching them twirl through the air, I had one of those "I can't believe this is my real life" moments.

4. I don't remember much from when I was really little but I had a flashback the other day to a Halloween when I think I was 3 or 4 years. Mama Stone had picked out an adorable Snow White costume for me to wear and I remember being so grossed out my the dark wig she wanted me to wear with it. We were in the store and I told her I didn't want the wig. So I was a blonde Snow White instead.

5. I write every single one of my blog posts in the notes app on my iPhone 3GS. Yes, I've been putting off buying a new phone. I really should invest in a better one considering how much I use it. Plus the memory is practically full since I have about 4,000 pictures on it. I don't know why I only use my phone to blog. Maybe because a tiny little screen is less intimidating to write one that a giant empty white Word document.

Anyways, I'm saying this to explain why sometimes the pictures I post on my blog are grainy and not arranged in a fancy collage at the bottom of each post. These are the pictures I take while literally living in the moment. I just want you too see these little snapshots of my life to make you smile or laugh and so that the words I write will become more alive.







No comments:

Post a Comment