Thursday, June 20, 2013

Week Nineteen.

After everything that happened during the last two weeks this one is pretty boring to write about! But sometimes boring and normal can be very nice.

February 24. Sunday.
Since I had been medically disembarked for seven days, I had to go through US immigration that morning. Waking up at 6:45am is such a treat. Afterwards I crawled back into bed for a few hours until it was time to hop off the boat for brunch! I had never been so happy to step foot in New Orleans! James, Rosie, Cameron, Hannah, and I (all the blondes) enjoyed a delicious breakfast in the French quarter. Afterwards we ran errands for awhile before camping out at a different restaurant for lunch and wifi.

The events back on board were typical. We had rehearsal and then the shows. Cameron and I ate dinner together and then made our last few phone calls to loved ones.

February 25. Monday.
It was a typical Monday and I was happy to get back to my normal routine. Jess and I worked the shopping talk and then I went to work in the dressing room. Band on the Run went great that night. Afterwards some of us ate in Blue Lagoon and then Montana and I went for a late night swim in the indoor spa pool.

February 26. Tuesday.
Costa maya! I got off with James and Rosie and we chilled in an internet cafe all afternoon. Back on the ship a bunch of the cast went to the gym but I still had to take it easy on my body. So I did yoga in my cabin and surprisingly like it! Cameron and I went to dinner together that night. Afterwards I organized and deep cleaned my entire room. And it was still only 9pm. So Sophie, Montana, and I watched silly TV shows together the rest of the night. PJ nights are my favorite.

February 27. Wednesday.
After the weekly cabin inspection, Jess and I had breakfast together. Almost everyone in the cast is on a big health kick right now which is annoying but also good accountability to eat healthy. I chilled in Sophie and Montana's room for the rest of the day watching TV while working in my costume bible and handover notes. Both Shout shows went great that night. The girls and I have so much fun dressing up in crazy costumes to make the singers laugh during their quick changes backstage. I don't think I will ever stop being a kid.

February 28. Thursday.
Happy (kind of) birthday Grace!!
After boat drill that morning I went to work for a little and laid out on the top deck. That afternoon I had fittings with the new Greek Magician and his assistant for their Elements costumes. That night Rosie, Jenna, and I went out to sushi. Rosie and I spent the rest of the night in her cabin talking and laughing in our pjs.

March 1. Friday.
Cozumel. I met James and Rosie at, ile, a cool restaurant with great wifi that we love. It was a very relaxed day and uneventful evening.

March 2. Saturday.
Elements day. After the tech rehearsal I spent the rest of my day working up until showtime. After the shows Cameron and I grabbed a late dinner in Blue Lagoon.

I almost forgot to mention that this week Rosie discovered that Lays produces "waffles and chicken" flavored chips. Who knew?!

No comments:

Post a Comment